Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Brother Pipe...


I think everyone has problems, I am one of them I am always fighting with my brother. Well I have a brother that is 15 years old, and I am 12. We usually have many problems with each other. In my life when I have a problem and I see that I can do something to make it better I try to do my best to make the problem disappear. But with my brother it has been very difficult to fix the mistakes I have done with my brother but I really haven't figure out what can I do.

Well my brother's name is Andres Felipe, but I rather called him Pipe. Sometimes I reallt don't know how to deal with mmy problems. Lets say that I am in mu room, and then Pipe comes and gets into my room and gets my cellphone without permition. That really makes me really angree. Sometimes when I am in those situations I don't know what to do so I go to my mom and make her to put a punish to Pipe.

Also when I am very angree dealing with my problmes I have some strages reactions. I strart telling bad words to my brother and throing all the things to the floor. Thats why sometimes my brother is the one that couses the problem but by acting that way I get punished too. Those are the things that I most hate, that someone starts the problem and I get punished too.

when I have to deal with a problem and I need to fine a solution very fast I really don't know what to do. I am really very bad to solve things fats, I would rtaher take my time to solve those problems. But the thing is, that when I have figured out how to solve the problem my brother dosent whant to talk to me anymore! So i really don't now what to do.

Well I think that I really have problems with my brother, and I really think that we can figure aout what we can do to make it work. Last year he whent to the United States to live, and when he came back he was really more comprensive with me. I hope he keeps like that and we can be good friends when we grow up. I rally need to say that I am pretty glad to have a brother like him.

1 comment:

Suadi..... said...

Hi Margui whats up! I really think you need to be more pacient when you are solving a problem. I have been with you when you get really mad and you strat shouting. You need to be carefull because people who dont know you, you will hert there felings