Friday, October 06, 2006

A Great Movie!!

The last week Isabel, one of my friends asked me to go to her house to wach a movie. At first I reallty dirren't want to go becouse all the good movies at blockbuster we have seen them all. Then she called me and told me to go to Video Wolrd and seen what movies we can watch. I whent and saw a movie called "Just my Luck", at first it really looked very boring but she told me to get that movie, so I got it.

When I got to Isabel's house, I saw that there were Lisette and Isabella. I was very glad they were there becouse I dirrent whant to watch the movie alone with Isa. When the movie started, it was very boring and I was almost sleeping. Then Isa Morales gave us popcorn with coke. Then the movie started to get better and better.

It was in the part were the luck of the girl was exchanging with the luck of the man. Anybody new what was going to happend, so I had my eyes very open so we could see what will happed.
Then the movie start to be a little funny, we laugh and laugh. Then the "Climax" or the interesting story of the movie came.

We were in a very suspensful part of the movie, Isa gave us chocolate and we dirrent whant to eat it becouse then we would not pay attention to the movie.Then evrything was very calmed and we were out of the suspence. I really loved the movie, and I really whant to see it again but with all of my friends. Hope taht could happend, becouse it's really a very cool, funny and interesting movie.

1 comment:

Mariana said...

Magui,
i didn't new that you were going to make the same post as mine.I think that these movie also was great as you already say it in your title.hope you don't get mad!! bye(k) love ya