Saturday, October 14, 2006

Trip to Cholon..


Well now I am going to tell you what I did in the last Novembrinas. At first my mom was going to stay at house and do not go to such place. But then she talked with a friend that lived near our house. She had invited us to Cholon, thats a big island were people have different houses and can go there to have a good time. You can go to Cholon by car or by boat. We whent to an island called Maui, it was very big and beautiful.

My mom told me to invite one of my friends, I called most of them but they all had plans exept Valentina so I invited her. She asked her mom and she let her. Then on Saturday morning we whent in boat at 8:00am. When we got there it was very boaring because we dirren't know what to do. We were new in that place so we were a little shy.

Then the friend of my mom, told us to go into the big donut. Thats a juge floating life best that its controlled by the boat. Every time that thing started going we felt becaouse we dirren't know how was it really. Then of few haurs we were experts. It was really easy but at first you think it would be very difficult.

On that trip we did plenty of things. We ate untill we couln't eat a peace of nut. It was so fun that we whanted to stay there like one week more. In tha island beside it Susana was there and she invited us to her house too. That day we sleep there and there was a juge storm and we were telling scary stories.

In conlusion those days were one of the most fun days that I've ever had! Every time I am going to go Valentina tells me that she whants to go with me. I also wanted to make my birthday there too, becaouse its a very fun place to be with me and all of my friends. Also Susy can invite half of them to hers and me the other half, that way it would be alot more fun!

1 comment:

Juan David A. said...

It seems Valentina and you a lot of fun. I think about this when you said that you get the big donut, that remembers me a bout a time that I was in Mi Island and I jumped and hurt my self with a donut. Nice post, keep up your good work.