Friday, October 13, 2006

Terrible Holiday..

Few weeks ago I had a terrible experience. It was the day before Christmas. I was in the house of my friend Carolina and there was estrange man that was always looking at me. He was (1) old, gross, and mysterous. I really dirren't like that guy too much. Then few days later an other man arrived to the house. But I don't know if (2) by car, by taxi, or by foot. The only thing I knew was that the man was very strange and whanted to do something to me.

The day before Christmas came and Carolina and me were very happy and exited becouse we were going to have alot of gifts from our families. I called my mom and she told me she was going to send me (3) a book, a bag of pens, and a very preatty laptop.(4) The man, however, was very strage. Then the man came nad told me (5) no, your mom dirren't send anything.(6) before I was very angree, the man started to laugh and whent up stairs.
(7)Then having finished his lough, he took the laptop and threw it down the stairs.It was the worst day ever! my mom told me to forget it, but I couln't it was horrible.



(1) Series of Modifiers
(2)Series of phrases
(3)Series of objects
(4)Introductory andverb clouses.
(5) Introductory yes, no or interdaction.
(6)Introductory of prepositional phrases.
(7)Introductory of participal phrases.
(8)Series of of independent clauses.

No comments: