Saturday, September 30, 2006

My First Awesome Expirience..


Well, the last year I whent to the soccer and basketball practices at school. At first I though that I was very bad at them and I will not be able to be on the team. I was right it was real I vas very bad at both of the sports. When they choosed the team for Cartagena Games, I was in group B that means the bad ones. I really was very disapointed becouse I really whanted to be in both of the teams. I liked soccer alot more that basket, I really enter basket just to go to Binationals, or other trips. But at the end I finished entering group B in both of the sports.

When we had like 2 months of practising every week, I started to like basket. Now I really love to play both them by equal. Then when we had like half year playng I reallise that I have been doing better in those sports. When they were choosing the teams to go to Albania Games, I was choosen in the basket team but not in the soccer one. Althoug I though that I was better in soccer. So I whent to Albania Games by basket only.

When it was almost time for the Binationals Games, I did the best I can so they could choose me in both teams. I really tried my best. Finally I was choosen in both teams and I was very very happy and very exited. The Binationals were going to be in Medellin that was alot more exiting. Afortunatly my mom let me be in both teams.

Going to Binationals vas really very fun. I had the oportunities to meet new friends, now I chat with them bye msn. I'am very glad I was one of little amount of people that whent to Binationals. Righ now I love to play both games. I learned a very good thing with these experience, and I whant that all the people reading this can understandit well. I learned that you can never give up, look at the begining of last year I was in group B, I whent to practice every day and look at me righ now. I am in both teams and hopefully going to every activity of these sports.

3 comments:

Isabella G said...

Margui,
For me it was the same as you, at first I entered in group B, but I went to Albania Games, and Barranquilla Games. I am glad you are better in both sports, but for my opinion I like basket better. I hope you continue playing as well in both sports...
Isa G

*Vale M* said...

Margui, I really liked your post... I too was in the soccer group B (bad), but then, as well as you, I moved up to group A!
I hope this year you do as well as last, and I hope we both get into the A team.

Juan D said...

Hi Margui, i liked your post a lot. While i was reading it i noticed that you put a lot of effort to go to the sports events. For me you are one of the best of 7 grade playing soccer. I entered the soccer team so we are going to the sports tournaments.