Friday, September 22, 2006

Poor, Messi..


I feel very sorry, becouse of what happend to messi,(Lionel Messi, FCBarcelona).There did not appear to be any reason for further concern about Lionel Messi's condition. The Argentinian took a knock in the game against Racing Santander on Sunday and has been doing specific physiotherapy and gym work since then, missing the outing to Manresa.

He has been atending to the doctor. Santi Ezquerro injured the quadriceps in his left leg last Tuesday in training, and the Club Medical Services have announced that there is a contraction.But he will only need to do special training for about four days before retuning to the group.

Leo Messi has missed recent trainings session with thigh problems, but was back training as per normal on Thursday. Ezquerro, however, is still working out in isolation. But in my personal concept, he should be carefull becouse missing a player like messi is very bad.

7 comments:

Isabella G said...

Margui,
I agree with you, I am very sorry to what happened to Messi. He is a great player, and it is very bad that Barça looses a player like this one. Fortunadely, he is back and playing again for his team, Barça.

Isa M. said...

I agree with you Margui he is a great player of Barcelona football club. I hope he gets better soon because loosin a player like him is very awefull.Hoprfully he gets better soon.

Ana Caro G said...

Margui,
I think your right, barca can loose a player like Messi, fortunatly he is coming back and return to his normal training. We hope he began to play again soon oin the team. I also think your post is very good and detail, but you should check for the mistaken words. Keep doing this good work!

Robe A. said...

Margui,
I agree with what you said, he is a great player and he deserves to have a good like, I hope Messi gets better and keeps practicing because it will be terrible if Barcelona misses a great player like Lionel Messi. I really like your work, keep doing good work!

lisette said...

Well Margui,
I really think that loosing a player like messi is a very bad lost. He is one of FCBarcelona´s best player. Afortunally hes going to be back in the feald winnig many games. Hope he gets better.

*Vale M* said...

Margui, I also think that losing a wonderful player like Messi is a bad loss, because he is a very good player in FCBarcelona, but I hope he gets well soon enough.

[P.S: I loved your post]

SebastianB said...

Marqui,
I liked what you said about Messi. He is avery joung but excellent player, and in the club he plays is very good too. Luckily he is now playing again.

Barça the best!!!