Friday, September 08, 2006

How dose technology affect our education?


I think technology has a very good part in our education. One advantage is that we have more sources to find information,pictures and many things for the subject we are reaserching of. In the past years we only has books, encyclopedias and dictionaries,but now we also have computers, cell phones, and more. Other advantage are calculators. Calculators are good or bad depending on the way people make use of it, the cellphones also contain calculators. Also when you are writting something is really easy with the key board, you can do things very fast, but people can become a litle lazy too. Even though technology has advantages, it also has disadvantages. Some disadvantages are the tipe of advertisments the people put in public web pages,and is not that easy for some people to afford for it.

2 comments:

Paulina A. said...

This made me think that the poor people cant use technology as the rest of the peolpe can but this also tells us that you will not die if you dont use technology.I think that you did a great job in your post.

natalia y. said...

Hey Margui
I really liked your post. I also use computers to do masny things, especially homework. However, I also don't like technology because sometimes the work erases. Everything else I agree alot.
PS: Nice blog!!