Friday, February 02, 2007

PovErty In Our PlaCe..

Well here in Cartagena we do have many poor people. Where we live is a neighborhood that you are not going to find poverty. Derek in Mr. Fisher's class wants to know how big poverty in our place is. Well our place is very poor but in places that are not even near us. Cartagena is very little and if you go very far from your house and you walk with you I pod poor people may take it from you. That’s why sometimes in our place walking alone is very dangerous.

Well also in out school we have campaigns were we collect or money or things that we don’t use and donate them to the poor kinds. In here we have maids, in U.S.A people usually don’t have them but very rich people get nannies for their kids. We also like to help those people because if you see there job is very hard. My things that I don’t really use I give them to my made so she can give it to his son.

Sometimes when I go to Miami and things are things in a very good sale so I bring them here and give them to some poor school. I buy things like, books, colors and so. Maybe when you go out here in the streets you see poor people selling things like, love pups, gums and other delicious candy. Well I hope that when you come to Cartagena we can communicate in a way of msn or something like that and me and my friends can go our with you and show you our city. Maybe there’s poverty here, but really it is a really beautiful city.

No comments: