Friday, February 09, 2007

Global Warming..

well my topic for TLP was chosen because many reasons. In the BBC news and Google news there is plenty of information. Al gore the vice president, is really into the global warming. Al gore`s documentary "An Inconvinient Truth" has scared many people. This global warming has made people made experiments for the future, the result of the experiments really refere to the UK, they said that in the 2080 there was going to be a temperature of 4c°. This is really woring people. Al gore and China are working togethere to defeat this global warming, this is what he said last Wednesday in his conferece, "we can make this work, but we need to act quickly".They say that this global warming is also affecting more than us, but the real thing is that we all can do better things to inprove this problem. We have the ability to do it.

I really think that these problem, yes, it is really woring people but still many people are not doing anything to prevent this. If each person did a simple thing just as stop smoking or something it is not all of the solution, but still it works. In the US they have started, they have stoped selling spays that are bad for out atmosphere, because all of that is causing all this climate change. An other things that are not really helping are the factories, why? because all the smoke is going to the atmosphere and that is making it smaller and smaller everytime.I really admire Al Gore because he is the one that is making us see the real truth. When I say the documentary yes is was really scaring, but still if we don`t do something we may really be in a really bad way to the future. We can also use things like technology and more things to help. Why technology? Because the cars also produce polution, and now they are creaing new cars with energy so that we don produce to much polution, that is bad for our selves. I really think that China has nothing to say that the Americas are the one creating gllbal warming, because they are really in to that too. It is really unjust.

Well I thinck that this is not enough information for my project, I need to keep reading on what the people are doing to try to prevent this. If I could do something I will, but is that I am only 1 person in too many people and thats no way I can do much. I thinck that my project needs to lead to something more interesting, something that really makes people thinck about whats really happening to us, maybe they don´t care because they are not going to be alive, but theit grandsons maybe. This is not enough for all the people to start to beleve, the mayor part think this is just something stupid, but they really need to care because it is not going to be bad for them, but for all of us. I hope ypu keep thinking about this and start telling people.

2 comments:

Augusto V. said...

Hi, margui
I just wanted to said that I am doing the same subject in teen life project the global lwarming I got some good internet pages like: http://www.earthinstitute.columbia.edu/crosscutting/climate.html
information like "Scientist agreed the Earth's climate is being directly affected by human activity, and for many people around the world, these changes are having negative effects...are found there....

Suadi..... said...

hey margui i really agree with you. last class i was telling Mr.Hide that people dont love their city. they said this cigarret will not affect the ozone layer. everybody sais thta and the ozone layer will damage. good job! lov u (K)